Copyright and Trademark
The materials available through this website and other websites owned or provided by Tailgate Tikes LLC (Tailgate Tikes) (individually and collectively, the "Website") are the property of Tailgate Tikes or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view, copy and print pages from the Website only (1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices, (2) as a personal shopping resource, (3) for communicating with Tailgate Tikes about a company product or service, or (4) for placing an order with Tailgate Tikes. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website without the prior written approval of Tailgate Tikes.
Copyright 2023 Tailgate Tikes® LLC All Rights Reserved.
Tailgate Tikes, the logo, and other trademarks are trademarks of Tailgate Tikes and may not be used without permission. The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Tailgate Tikes respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet or other telecommunications networks.
If you believe that Tailgate Tikes has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within the applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide notice to email@example.com. The notice must include the following information as required by the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). In addition, the notice should include the basis for your belief that Tailgate Tikes is not merely providing transitory digital communications under 17 U.S.C. 512(a) of the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.